- How long do physician practices have to keep patients’ records?
- What’s the best approach to destroying patient records?
- How does a practice know whether the time is right to take the big plunge into the electronic medical record (EMR)?
- How much should a physician be prepared to spend to buy the right EMR for his or her practice?
- From a legal perspective, does it matter whether a practice uses paper or electronic medical records?
- How can physicians who use EMRs limit their liability exposure when it comes to documenting the patient encounter?
- The Health Information Technology section of the TMA Web site
- White Paper: Is it Time for Your Practice to Adopt an EMR?
- TMA’s EMR Implementation Guide (CME credits available)
- TMA Health Information Technology helpline: (800) 880-5720
- TMA Knowledge Center: (800) 880-7955
Want to Subscribe to Podcast TMA through iTunes?
Here's the link. It takes you to the iTunes store. Subscription is free.
Catch up on all the old Podcast TMA episodes on the TMA Web site.
What's a Podcast, how do I get it, and what do I with it once I have it? (See the short tutorial on the iTunes Web site.)