- The benefits patients and health care professionals have reaped through tort reform in the past five years;
- The impact tort reform has had on recruitment of medical specialists in Texas;
- Trial lawyers' and defense attorneys' quests to overturn the provisions of tort reform;
- What organized medicine can do to ensure the hard-won provisions of tort reform remain intact and protected; and
- Attacks on tort reform by opponents in the next legislative session.
Want to Subscribe to Podcast TMA through iTunes? Here's the link. It takes you to the iTunes store. Subscription is free. Catch up on all the old Podcast TMA episodes on the TMA Web site. What's a Podcast, how do I get it, and what do I with it once I have it? (See the short tutorial on the iTunes Web site.)