- TMA President Josie Williams, MD
- Former legislators Diane White Delisis and Jaime Capelo
- TMA Alliance leaders Bridget McKeever and Keely Hunsaker of Corpus Christi and Susan Todd of Fort Worth, the founder of First Tuesdays
- Drs. Robert Jackson, Tomas Garcia, and Dennis Brown of Houston
- Drs. Pamel Hall, Mary Dale Peterson, and Jerry Hunsaker of Corpus Christi
- Andrew Diehl, MD, of San Antonio
- Lisa Swanson, MD, of Mesquite
- Darren Nelson, MD, of Midlothian
- Linda Villarreal, MD, of Edinburg
- TMA Vice President for Advocacy Darren Whitehurst
To learn more about First Tuesdays at the Capitol – or register for the March 3, April 7, or May 5 – go to the TMA Web site or call the TMA Knowledge Center at (800) 880-7955.
Want to Subscribe to Podcast TMA through iTunes?
Here's the link. It takes you to the iTunes store. Subscription is free.
Catch up on all the old Podcast TMA episodes on the TMA Web site.What's a Podcast, how do I get it, and what do I with it once I have it? (See the short tutorial on the iTunes Web site.)