Download the show.
Dr. Pho is an internist who practices in Nashua, New Hampshire. More important for our purposes, he is the brains – and the Kevin – behind KevinMD.com, one of the nation’s leading health care blogs. In his words, Dr. Pho provides provocative physician commentary on breaking medical news. He is a member of USA Today’s Board of Contributors and a contributor to CNN.com and the New York Times.
Later this month, Dr. Pho will deliver the keynote address at the TMA 2011 Winter Conference. Speaking on “Medicine in the Age of Social Media,” Dr. Pho will discuss why and how physicians should engage in blogs, Twitter or Facebook.
(Can't make it to Austin for the conference? Watch Dr. Pho streaming live at 8:40 am (CT) Saturday, Jan. 29.)
This show covers topics like:
- Why should a physician use social media?
- Social media is a waste of time.
- What are the risks to a physician using Facebook or Twitter or writing a blog.
- How can physicians get started in social media.
- What's next for physicians and social media?
Want to Subscribe to Podcast TMA through iTunes?